Are you ready to join an exciting, fast-paced, and collaborative work environment where your earning potential is unlimited? Phaidon International is actively looking for Entry-Level Recruitment Consultants to join our growing Boston office!
Phaidon's Recruitment Consultant Role:
- You will be responsible for managing your own client accounts- from small start-ups to Fortune 100 companies!
- Create relationships and partnerships with hiring managers across the US, acting as a consultant within your focused industry.
- Seek out top-level talent and manage them throughout the interview and hiring process.
- Become an expert in your focused industry with help from our award-winning training program and managers within your team.
What should I bring to the table?
- A competitive and driven attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- Desire to learn and grow within a company.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment!
- Goal-driven and clear path for career progression.
- Competitive base and uncapped commission - unlimited earning potential!
- Health Benefits, 401k, commuter benefits.
- 3pm Friday finish- longer weekends!
- Company-sponsored vacations, early leaves, Rolex watches, and other performance based incentives!
- 20 paid vacation days, 11 national holidays, 5 paid sick days!
Phaidon International has been named a "Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in Boston" (Best and Brightest), and our team here in Boston knows it! We recruit top, senior-level talent within our 5 micro-specialized brands for the following industries: Financial Services, Life Sciences, Technology, Infrastructure/Energy, and End to End Supply Chain. Phaidon International is a global staffing agency with offices across New York, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Charlotte, and LA… and we're still growing!
Interested in learning more? Apply today to be considered for our Boston team!