A role as an Executive Recruiter is a chance to be a part of not only one of the fastest growing industries, but one of the most lucrative careers for motivated professionals. If you are looking for a role where you will see direct success of the work that you put in, then you are looking in the right direction!
Responsibilities of an Executive Recruiter:
- An Executive Recruiter position is comprised of sales and business development where we help client companies find new talent to join their organizations.
- Clients range from start-ups to flourishing Fortune 10 companies, and our candidates are typically senior level professionals.
- The role of a recruiter is to act as a consultant to our client - we understand what their needs are, and use that information to approach the market in a specialist way.
- Recruiters reach out to senior level specialist professionals with job opportunities and then introduce them to the client.
- Recruiters manage and negotiate the entire offer process from the beginning to the end.
- The recruiter earns commission on top of our competitive base salary once the candidate accepts the job. The more candidates that the recruiter places, the more money the recruiter will earn.
Who we are at Phaidon International:
Here at Phaidon International, we are a leading staffing and recruitment company. Our global business has only been on the rise since we were established in 2004 in London. We currently have offices operating in London, Zurich, Berlin, Hong Kong, Singapore, New York, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Charlotte, and plans to open in Los Angles this Summer! The supersonic growth of the company leaves a lot of room for personal growth for employees here at Phaidon International.
Phaidon International has been voted one of the Best Companies to Work for Nationally in 2019, as well as being recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in New York. A position as an Executive Recruiter here at Phaidon International is promising, exciting, and fun!
What is needed to be successful as an Executive Recruiter:
- Motivation to be in a fast-paced and engaging environment.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Competitive mindset.
- Ambition to grow your own career quickly.
Benefits of being an Executive Recruiter at Phaidon International:
- 20 days PTO, public holidays, as well as a half-day on your birthday.
- International health insurance as well as commuter benefits.
- Gym membership plans, 401k match, and much more!
- Constant growth and learning with our team of trainers, directors, managers, and mentors. We are here to help!
- An office environment that is open and interactive.
- Quarterly 'Lunch Clubs' - a chance to dine at some of the finest restaurants in the area.
- Multiple vacations a year - annual global Las Vegas Trip + regional summer vacations.
If the above sounds like you, please hit apply. Applications are examined in real time.