Who is Phaidon International?
Phaidon International is a global staffing agency named one of the 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in Boston' (Best and Brightest). Originally founded in London in 2004, Phaidon came to the U.S. 8 years ago and since then has become a force to be reckoned with in the recruitment world having grown to 400+ consultants, and offices across New York, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Charlotte, and LA. The parent company of 5 micro-specialized brands, Phaidon International currently recruits the top talent across Financial Services, End to End Supply Chain, Technology, Life Sciences, and Infrastructure and we're excited to be expanding into the Legal Recruitment industry!
We're currently seeking an Experienced Legal Recruiter to lead a team in Boston and spearhead our continued market expansion!
What do we offer?
- Competitive base + commission structure.
- International health benefits, 401K, and commuter benefits.
- 20+ vacation Days, 11 national Holidays, ½ day on your birthday.
- Our 360 model gives our recruiters ownership of the entire hiring process.
- Clear path for career progression and the chance to lead a team of recruiters.
- Utilize business development techniques to establish relationships with clients ranging from startups to Fortune 10 institutions.
- Conduct market research and maintain specialist knowledge in the legal field.
- Consult with hiring managers in client companies on their needs and advise them on market trends.
- Build out a network of senior level, niche talent in the legal industry.
- Manage the full recruitment process including scheduling, feedback, negotiations, and offer delivery.
- Oversee the legal recruitment team and help mentor entry level consultants in the space.
Requirements for the role:
- 3-5 years recruitment experience in the legal recruitment space.
- Management experienced preferred, but not required.
- Proven history of success in building a book of business and making placements in the legal field.
- Familiarity with headhunting techniques such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, etc.
If you're looking to take your career to the next level, apply to the Experienced Legal Recruiter role today!