Phaidon International is looking to add an Experienced Recruiter to our New York team!
Responsibilities of a Full Desk Recruiter:
- Our full desk recruiters manage the entire hiring process from beginning to end.
- Utilize business development techniques to establish relationships with clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 10 institutions.
- Consult with hiring managers in client companies on their needs and advise them on market trends.
- Build out a network of senior level, niche talent in the industry.
- Act as a liaison between clients and candidates, understanding the needs of both sides.
- Schedule interview stages and debrief with both sides on feedback.
- Negotiate compensation packages and oversee offer management.
- Conduct market research in order to become a true specialist.
Perks of Being a Recruiter at Phaidon International:
- Our 360 model gives Recruiters ownership of the entire hiring process.
- Clear path for career progression.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- International health benefits, 401K, and commuter benefits.
- 20 vacation Days, 11 national Holidays, ½ day on your birthday.
Requirements for the Recruiter Role:
- Minimum 6 months of recruiting experience (preferably within Technology, Life Sciences, Finance, Infrastructure, or Supply Chain).
- Full desk recruiting experience preferred, but not required.
- Effective communication and persuasive skills.
- Familiarity with headhunting and sourcing techniques.
Phaidon International is a global recruitment agency that operates across Financial Services, End to End Supply Chain, Technology, Life Sciences, and Infrastructure. Originally founded in London in 2004, Phaidon International moved to the United States in 2013 with 7 employees and 1 office in Manhattan. Since then Phaidon has sky-rocketed its growth and reached 350+ employees and offices across New York, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Charlotte, and LA. The proud winner of 70+ independent awards Phaidon prides itself on its ability to create a positive atmosphere for our employees and deliver excellence to our clients and candidates.
If you're interested in taking the next leap forward in your recruiting career, apply today!