Graduate 360 Recruitment Consultant - August/September Start
Earn up to £40K OTE in your first year
Phaidon International is a global recruitment agency with 12 offices internationally and over 700 employees across the UK, Europe USA and Asia. We're looking for driven and goal-orientated graduates to join our business for April 2021. We'll provide excellent onboarding, training and support, and the chance to boost your sales career with high earning potential and fast career progression.
All things considered we have had a strong year, achieving record breaking months, Featuring in the Top 50 of the Largest Staffing Firms in the UK and recording $100M Gross Profit for 2020!
We recruit across the following industries:
· Financial Services
· Procurement and Supply Chain
· Emerging Technologies
· Life Sciences
· Engineering and Renewable Energy
We're now looking to expand and want to speak to 2020 and 2021 Graduates or individuals in the early stages of their sales careers to join our exciting and expanding business to work remotely to begin with, but once restrictions are lifted to join us in our London office in Bank!
What we offer a Graduate Recruitment Consultant when they work remotely:
· Up to £40K Year 1/ £70K Year 2 and Year 3 - whatever you make it!
· Rolex Watch for top business performers
· Instead of Lunch Clubs at exclusive restaurants we offer vouchers for high end restaurants for you to enjoy at home
· We can't go abroad, but we run comedy nights for the team and send takeaway vouchers to our staff
· Social events like Escape Rooms and Quizzes over Microsoft Teams
· Opportunity to work internationally (in the future when we can fly abroad)
Duties of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
· Winning client relationships and generating job vacancies
· Assisting high caliber candidates find amazing new opportunities.
· Headhunting passive candidates
· Achieving set targets and working to deadlines.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you do not need to have recruitment or sales experience to apply for this position. What we're looking for is an individual has the following traits:
· Someone who is resilient and has experience of overcoming challenging situations.
· An individual who can influence others and change someone's mind in a work situation.
· Someone who is competitive and enjoys a rewarding working environment.
If you're interested in becoming a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International, then please apply directly.