Graduate Headhunter - Berlin
IT Sales and Big Data
Phaidon International has grown from humble beginnings to being listed as one of the fastest-growing businesses, in any industry, in the world, for the last 3 years (Sunday Times International Track 200). Recent growth has seen the business go from almost 400 to 800+ consultants and 8 to 11 offices in just a couple of years, including our opening in Berlin - our hub for the DACH region
Following a recent multi-million pound investment the Phaidon Rocketship is looking for ambitious, German speaking Graduate Headhunters to join our brand Glocomms in Berlin which specialises across the following 7 verticals in Big Data and IT Sales:
Cyber Security, Business Intelligence and Big Data, IoT, Networks and Systems and Software Development
You will learn and be managed by some of the most successful Leaders and Managers anywhere in the sector. Becoming a Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International, Berlin offers an exciting and prosperous sales career for high performing managers or top billers to really fast track their career progression to senior management and beyond
This is an alternative sales-based career path where you will act as an employment consultant specialising in the banking and finance industry. Rather than working in the Banking and Finance spaces, we are the people that top banks, innovative tech start-ups and FTSE 100 companies come to understand what their competitors are up to and to gain their competitive advantage-their people from a Globally Recognised Industry Leader!
You can be in Berlin or Germany or looking to relocate from another Country but you must have EU/German right to work without requiring sponsorship and be able to speak both German and English at Business level (C1+)
What does being a Headhunter at Phaidon International, Berlin involve?
- We partner with senior HR functions and Director level Hiring Managers at some of the most prominent companies that the world has to offer, from innovative start-ups to prestigious Fortune 10 organisations.
- We understand their hiring needs; the type of candidate they need, what their current pain points are
- We build strong networks with the top industry leading professionals globally that last test of time.
- Our recruitment consultants realise the value of long-term relationships, and Phaidon exists to enable exceptional careers for our candidates, clients and own employees.
- You will have the freedom and support to build a function and team from scratch, or choose to expand an existing desk
- You will have exposure to leaders of industry within the IT sector from day one
- We offer you a transparent and meritocratic progression and commission structure, in an environment where everyone champions and celebrates success
What are the rewards of working as a Gradute Headhunter at Phaidon International, Berlin?
- International relocation opportunities after 18 months within our most established brand
- Continual Learning & Development at all levels, we push you to continually learn new skills.
- Unlimited promotions - we have a completely transparent promotions structure and on average people get promoted at least once if not twice a year
- Huge exposure and responsibility very early on in your career - we're not focused on age or work experience, if you have a burning desire to be successful that's enough for us.
- An open and flat hierarchy- everyone is within arms reach and sharing knowledge and experience is embedded in our culture
Other perks of the job:
- Weekly early finish Target, Monthly Socials, Quarterly Lunch clubs, Annual company paid holidays.
- An open and flat company structure combined with a friendly, supportive and international team
- A true meritocracy- where hard work pays off
Having won and been shortlisted for over 65 independent awards including The Queen's Award for Enterprise, and a National Best and Brightest Company to Work it's clear to see why Phaidon International is a great place for you to fast track your career as a Recruitment Consultant within the Banking and Finance sector
Apply today with your CV in English or German and one of out team members will be in touch.
You can be in Berlin or Germany or looking to relocate from another Country as long as you are business fluent in English and German language skills (you must have EU/German right to work without requiring sponsorship)