Graduate HeadHunter Berlin (m/f/d)
Full Training Provided
Phaidon International is looking to bring in Graduate HeadHunters at the entry-level to join our Berlin office.
You can be in Berlin or Germany or looking to relocate from another Country but you must have EU/German right to work without requiring sponsorship.
We welcome Graduates with any degree major and an array of experience to join our diverse, international team of HeadHunters- English and German speaking graduates are preferred but additional European languages are also desirable (we currently have 18 languages in our Berlin team!)
We strongly believe that our model to bring in competitive, energetic, and highly motivated Graduates in at the entry level, and train them from the ground up to be successful HeadHunters, has led to our overall growth and success.
The average age of a Manager here is just 25 years old and International relocation is a real opportunity after 18 months of service. In fact, the vast majority of our Leadership and Management team started as Graduates in the business-including our CEO!
Phaidon International solves the number one challenge faced by all businesses globally-finding talent! We currently have over 800 Head-Hunters worldwide and due to our continued success, we are looking to expand our Global team to over 1100 by 2020. We were recently listed in the "INC 5000 List" which recognised us as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe 2018.
If you are a proactive, competitive, driven, inquisitive, emotionally intelligent and resilient graduate who can build rapport easily then you should join us on our journey!
What does a Graduate HeadHunter at Phaidon International do?
- Our HeadHunters proactively acquire and maintain relationships with a wide range of institutions in their designated industry.
- They then consult with their client to understand their needs in terms of specialist talent.
- With support and training, our HeadHunters manage the process from start to finish from pulling the job, to sourcing the talent, all the way to negotiating the job offer.
- When a candidate is successfully placed with a client our HeadHunters will not only receive a commission but will be moving their way up the ladder to success.
What are the benefits of being a HeadHunter at Phaidon International?
- An award-winning training program alongside continuous training and support from our learning and development team and your manager.
- A start-up, driven, international atmosphere backed by the support and structure of an established global company
- Transparent and set targets for your career set from day one
- Base salary + uncapped commission- Earning 40-45k in year one
- 24 days holidays, national holidays off, ½ day on your birthday.
- Some extra incentives include; Lunch Club, company-sponsored holidays multiple times a year, Early Finish Fridays, and Rolex watches.
Our Head-Hunters come from diverse, international backgrounds, but a few things they have in common are, they:
- Are naturally competitive and goal-driven.
- Strive to continuously learn.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment
- Are self-motivated with a Hunter mentality
- Thrive in both an individual and team setting
- Use all of the above to learn from, overcome and motivate themselves through set backs
Apply today with your CV (in English or German) and one of our team will be in touch.
Please note to work in Berlin you must have full EU right to work without requiring sponsorship and graduates who speak fluent English AND German are preferred