Trainee 360° Recruitment Consultant - London
Phaidon International is looking for a 360° Recruitment Consultant based out of our UK HQ.
Phaidon International is a leading specialist recruiter for mid-senior level across 6 different industry sectors (Regulatory & Legal, Financial Services, Supply Chain, Life Sciences, Technology, Construction).
Since 2004, we have given clients and candidates peace of mind that the recruitment process is in expert hands. Today, we are over 1,000 Phaidonites providing permanent, contract, multi-hire recruitment from all our 12 offices (and counting!)
As a trusted recruitment partner with a global perspective, we help our clients stay informed about emerging risks and opportunities that will shape the future of work and affect their hiring process.
This is a proactive, hunter role and will focus on the entire recruitment cycle (new business development and active sourcing).
The 360° Recruitment Consultant will engage in the acquisition of new clients as well as active sourcing of candidates through a variety of methods (social media, referrals, etc.). This is a phone-based role with occasional business travel across Europe. Client and candidate meetings in London will be part of your day-to-day world.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to build your own business
- 40k OTE in your First year with the business
- Rolex watches and trips abroad to places like Ibiza and Las Vegas for top performers
- A bespoke Learning & Development plan
- Training will be provided
- Lunch and breakfast clubs to Michelin starred restaurants
- Fast paced, fun and social team
In your role you will:
- Actively source candidates via Phaidon methodology
- Develop and sustain client relationships
- Assist clients and candidates in finding recruitment and hiring solutions
- Manage both sides of the relationship throughout the interview process in order to provide a best in-class service to client and candidates alike resulting in successful placements
- Own the entire sales cycle and close high-level deals
The right candidate will have:
- An ambitious, outgoing personality with a desire to work with people
- Hunting, proactive mindset.
- Positivity & enthusiasm - a can do attitude!
- A willingness to learn and keen to develop themselves personally
- A keen interest in the technology space
- An international growth mindset
- Experience in business development, sales, target-orientated field.
If you are interested in the 360° Recruitment Consultant role, please apply directly.