Phaidon International is a fast-paced, International recruitment business providing recruitment solutions to 60+ Countries from 11 Global offices in the USA, Asia and Europe. Our recruitment consultants are experts in Technology recruitment, and we ensure that the technical knowledge of each of our teams is superior to our competitors, and that the depth of our candidate network is a "best in class" offering.
Our office in the heart of Berlin is being led by Paul Norman, a real triumph of Phaidon International history. From starting with the business in London in 2012 Paul went from strength to strength becoming a Director in just 4.5 years! With highly ambitious goals and some serious international support we are looking to continue expanding and create the best recruitment business in Berlin! This is where you could come in!
What's our mission?
- Our Berlin office currently stands at 36 people with a goal of being 100 by 2020! This means massive opportunity for growth and impact!
- To be the best recruitment business internationally; providing exceptional talent in exceptional markets and doing exceptional business.
- To continue our global expansion and take market share of the recruitment world!
Sound Good doesn't it? So, what's the job of a recruiter?
- Business Development; building strong relationships with business leaders.
- Supporting businesses from FTSE 10 to start ups!
- End to end responsibility over an entire recruitment process.
- Sourcing the top candidates in your market for your trusted clients!
Amazing! But, what do we offer you?
- Competitive basic + uncapped bonus
- Organic growth! 96% of our management staff start with us organically and build up their recruitment careers!
- Build your own recruitment business and build your own team!
- Award winning recruitment training from our specialist L&D team!
- Performance based holiday incentives (Las Vegas, Ibiza, Amsterdam).
- Team socials!
- International travel and relocation
- Lunch clubs to Berlin's top restaurants!
Awesome! What do we look for?
- Individuals striving for success.
- Strong communication
- Ideally, degree educated
- Ambitious go-getters.
- Sales experience would be a plus but, is not essential.
- German speaking is strongly preferred.
- Character! Your personality is the most important thing to us- we pride ourselves on our culture!
Apply today with your CV (in English or German) and one of our team will be in touch.
Please note to work in Berlin you must have full EU right to work without requiring sponsorship and graduates who speak fluent German are preferred