Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary £20,000+ commission
Are you looking for that Central London Job, that offers Fast Career Growth and potential to Earn High Commission straight after you have graduated University?
If YES, then Phaidon International is for YOU!
We are a global award-winning recruitment company, with over 800 people across 11 offices in US, Europe and Asia. We Bring together rare talent with leading companies. As a company who mostly hire's its employees as graduate trainee recruiters, we are keen to take their career from a graduate trainee level recruiter to a manager within around 2 years.
So how fast your career will grow here depends on YOU!
The Role of a Graduate Recruiter:
- As a graduate recruitment consultant, you will receive training and support throughout all your career with us.
- This role of a graduate recruiter gives you an opportunity to become a specialist within one of our company's markets such as: Financial Services, Supply chain, Life sciences, Connective technology and Infrastructure.
- This role of a graduate recruiter is all about building relationships between client and candidate.
- As a graduate trainee recruitment consultant, you will be able to push yourself out of the comfort zone and have an opportunity to live and work abroad.
Skills needed to succeed as a Graduate Recruiter:
- An ability to learn fast and stay resilient.
- Ambition and a previous history of success in any environment.
- A drive to truly be the best at what you do.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- An ability to network and create relationships with all levels of people.
- An ability to work towards targets.
Benefits for the Graduate Recruiter:
- Award winning training program.
- Team social events.
- Private health care.
- Clear promotional milestones from day one (so you will know exactly what to do to progress from a graduate recruiter to a manager).
- All expenses paid trips for top performers.
- Rolex watch for top performance.
If this sounds like your kind of Opportunity or you need More Information, then please apply directly!