Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Who is Phaidon International?
Phaidon International is an Award-winning Recruitment business with a Head Office in Central London (Bank), and offices globally across Europe, USA and Asia. We focus on recruitment across 5 lucrative sectors, focusing on; Financial Services, Life Sciences, IT, End-to-End Supply Chain and Infrastructure.
We've been established for 15 years with over 800 staff internationally and 11 global offices. Here at Phaidon we provide a platform for our staff to achieve high earning potential and the opportunity to progress quickly in their recruitment career.
What a Graduate Recruitment Consultant does:
A graduate recruitment consultant partners with organisations to assist them in finding high calibre talent for their open vacancies. You will be responsible for sourcing client's Phaidon have never worked with before through new business development and influencing these hiring managers to give you access to their open job requirements.
With the job vacancy in hand, the role of a graduate recruitment consultant is then to source and or headhunt high calibre candidates to place into this challenging vacancy and manage the interview process from 1st stage all the way to offer! You'll earn commission on every hire you make!
Your role will be multi-faceted and will require the ability to influence others, and to be able to sell opportunities to individuals who may be passive in the job market.
Duties of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Networking, and developing new business relationships.
- Assisting high calibre candidates find amazing new opportunities.
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines.
- Competitive, and want to be a winner.
- Able to overcome challenges.
- Able to think on your feet and show initiative.
- Influential and be able to change an individual's mind.
What we can offer a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Up to £35K First Year Earnings.
- Trips abroad to locations such as Ibiza and Vegas.
- Lunch Clubs at London's most exclusive restaurants.
- Rolex Watch for top business performers.
- Opportunity to work internationally
If you are interested in applying for the Graduate Recruitment Consultant position at Phaidon International, then please apply directly.