Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Full Training provided OTE £35k+ (Uncapped Commission)
No experience required-we will provide full training of up to 60 hours in year one (the UK average is 26 hours!) as well as ongoing training and a clear progression path.
Are you looking for a career where your performance is truly rewarded, your commission is uncapped and the progression to manager in 2+ years is a real possibility? Phaidon International is looking for first class graduates.
We place rare, hard to find talent in STEM roles on a contingent basis, our candidates and clients are highly specialised and leaders in their fields. Voted "Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for", we are a company that truly invests in our people with the vast majority of our Leadership team having started in the business as graduates. The average age of a Manager here is 25 years old and our CEO actually started as a Trainee Recruiter in the business. Phaidon International is a rapidly expanding global staffing and recruitment company with 10 offices internationally across UK, Europe, USA and Asia - and we're only going to continue growing! We currently have 600 recruiters worldwide and due to our continued success, we are looking to expand our current team to over 1000 recruiters worldwide by 2020. We were recently listed in the "INC 5000 List" which recognised us as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe 2018.
If you are driven, inquisitive, emotionally intelligent and resilient person who can build rapport easily then join us on our journey! You will have complete ownership of the recruitment process, including:
- Business development- through cold calling, lead generation, research and networking both on and offline.
- Client management- network, generate and sustain relationships with a variety of clients.
- Researching market-continually learning and staying on top of market trends.
- Securing the best professionals in the market-through calling CVs from internal and external databases as well as ad response and utilising LinkedIn and other social media sites.
- Assisting clients and candidates in finding recruitment and hiring solutions.
- Managing both sides of the relationships throughout the interview process in order to provide a best in class service to client and candidates alike resulting in successful placements.
- Achieving and smashing targets!
Our promise to you as a successful recruiter is:
- Competitive entry-level basic salary.
- Uncapped commission on a sliding scale up to 50%.
- Monthly Michelin Star restaurant incentives.
- Company-paid-for holidays; Las Vegas, Ibiza, Berlin, etc.
- A fun, like-minded culture all driven to succeed.
- 24 paid holidays annually with ½ day on birthdays
- Incentive driven targets with the chance to win a Rolex!
- Open-plan office - everyone is in arms reach!
- Career progression - Inc. opportunity to relocate internationally after 12months
Having won and been shortlisted for over 55 independent awards including The Queen's Award for Enterprise, The Sunday Times Best Company to Work for and a National Best and Brightest Company to Work for (Best and Brightest) it's clear to see why Phaidon International is a great place to kick-start your career in recruitment. Apply today with your updated CV and join our Graduate Intake this 2019.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant, GermanyBerlin | + Uncapped Commission
October 2020 or January 2021 start datesBerlin based with Full Training Provided (m/f/d)Phaidon I...Read more
Graduate Associate Recruiter - LondonEngland | Negotiable
Phaidon International is a multinational Recruitment Company that has won over 60 independent awa...Read more
Sales Consultant - RecruitmentHong Kong | Negotiable
Phaidon International is a global recruitment consultancy, established in our CEO's bedroom in Lo...Read more