Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Berlin (m/f/d)
Phaidon International is looking to bring in Graduate Recruitment Consultants at the entry level to join our Berlin office. We strongly believe that our model to bring in competitive, energetic, and highly motivated Graduates at the entry level, and train them from the ground up, has led to our overall growth and success.
We welcome anyone with any degree major and an array of experience to join our diverse team of International consultants here in Berlin.
Fluent/Business English is Required, Fluent/Business German is Preferred and additional Modern European Languages are desirable!
I am looking to hire individuals to join our Berlin office who want to work in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment- we have the benefit of having an ambitious, start-up mentality with the backing of an international corporate, high growth business.
If you want to use your Language skills on a day to day basis, if you want a flat hierarchy with no bureaucracy, if you want to work in a role that is merit-based, if you want to work for a company that will continually develop and reward you then read on....
The average age of a Manager here is just 25 years old and International relocation is a real opportunity after 18 months of service. In fact, the vast majority of our Leadership and Management team started as Graduates in the business-including our CEO! Phaidon International currently has 800 recruiters worldwide and due to our continued success, we are looking to expand our current team to over 1000 recruitment consultants worldwide by the end of 2020. We were recently listed in the "INC 5000 List" which recognised us as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe 2018 and the US 2019
If you are a proactive, competitive, driven, inquisitive, emotionally intelligent and resilient individual who can build rapport easily then you should join us on our journey!
What does a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International do?
* Our Graduate Recruitment Consultants proactively acquire and maintain relationships with a wide range of institutions in their designated industry.
* Using their fluency in English and other Languages they build strong relationships with clients in their native language.
* They then consult with their client to understand their needs in terms of specialist talent.
* With support and training, our Graduate Recruitment Consultants manage the process from start to finish from pulling the job, to sourcing the talent, all the way to negotiating the job offer.
* When a candidate is successfully placed with a client our Graduate Recruitment Consultant will not only receive a commission but will be moving their way up the ladder to success.
What are the perks of being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International?
* An award-winning training program alongside continuous training and support from our learning and development team and your manager.
* A start-up atmosphere backed by the support and structure of an International company
* A truly international environment with over 18 Languages currently in the Berlin office
* Transparent and set targets for your career set from day one
* Base salary + uncapped commission (earning potential 40-50k year one)
* 24 days paid holiday, all regional holidays and ½ day on your birthday off
* Some extra incentives include; Weekly early finish targets, Monthly socials, Quarterly top performers lunches, Bi-Annual company holidays to the likes of Las Vegas and Seville.
Our Graduate Recruitment Consultants come from diverse backgrounds, but a few things they have in common are, they:
* Are naturally competitive and goal-driven.
* Are curious and inquisitive-they love to talk!
* Strive to continuously learn.
* Excel in a fast-paced environment.
* Are self-motivated with a "hunter" attitude
* Thrive in both an individual and team setting.
Apply today with your CV (in English or German) and one of our team will be in touch.
Please note to work in Berlin you must have full EU right to work without requiring sponsorship and candidates who speak fluent German are preferred