Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Unacpped Earnings
Established over 14 years ago, Phaidon International has expanded globally with offices across UK, Europe, USA and Asia. Obtaining the impressive "Sunday times top 100 best company to work for", Phaidon International is highly recognised both nationally and internationally, shown by the 60+ awards obtained since being established.
Responsibilities of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Researching the market-continually learning and staying on top of market trends.
- Securing the best professionals in the market-through calling CVs from internal and external databases as
- well as ad response and utilising LinkedIn and other social media sites.
- Achieving and smashing targets!
- Ability to achieve and exceed targets
- Meeting deadlines
- Ability to influence and develop existing and new businesses
- Resilience and ability to overcome challenges
- Demonstrate passion and commitment
- Desire to assist clients in hiring solutions.
- Strong initiative to think on your feet
Rewards of a successful Recruitment Consultant:
- Competitive entry-level basic salary.
- Uncapped commission on a sliding scale up to 50%.
- Monthly Michelin Star restaurant incentives.
- Uncapped commission £35-45K (first year)
- 24 paid holidays annually with ½ day on birthday
- Excellent in house training programme delivered by ex-recruiters.
- Holiday incentives to destinations such as Las Vegas & Ibiza.
- Lunch clubs for qualified top performers
- Career progression - opportunity to relocate internationally after 12months
If you are interested, APPLY NOW!