Phaidon International is a global recruitment consultancy, established in our CEO's bedroom in London in 2004. We have grown at a rate of 34% globally year on year to our present day where we stand at a current headcount of 800+ consultants working from London, New York, Boston, San Francisco, Singapore, Hong Kong, Zurich, Dallas, Chicago, Berlin, Charlotte, Los Angeles.
We are operating exclusively on a Search & Selection basis for all our partner clients. Our consultants are experts in their field, we ensure that the technical knowledge of each of our teams is superior to the majority of our competitors and that the depth of our candidate network is a "best in class" offering. Our service is provided locally but on a global scale.
What does a Graduate Sales Consultant do?
- Proactively interact and maintain great relationships with top companies in Europe and globally
- You will act as a professional consultant who can understand the client's needs in terms of executive talent
- You will act as an advisor to help top candidates to find their Dream job
- Being knowledgeable and updated with regards to current market conditions and being aware of organisations that are looking to hire with big support of experienced trainers and leaders
- Working efficiently and effectively on daily basis in order to become financially independent and successful
Our Sales Graduate Consultants coming from different backgrounds, but they are ALL:
- Natural Fighters and Highly Competitive
- Love Sales and Achieving goals
- Very sociable people who love to create relationships
- Have the ability to learn fast and continuously improve
What are the perks of being a Graduate Sales Consultant?
- Unlimited career progression without any time limit
- Opportunity to work with Exceptional Senior Management and passionate and driven Team
- Transparent progression scheme with 100% potential in earning uncapped monthly commission
- The ability to work or relocate to our 12 awesome global locations
- Exceptional and Engaging recruitment training
- A young, fun and entrepreneurial environment with an amazing office location in Central London
- Some extra incentives include - Lunch Clubs, Company-Sponsored Holidays (Our top-Billers visiting Las Vegas every year), corporate dinners in Michelin-starred restaurants, Rolex Watches and much more.