Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Are you an ambitious graduate considering a career in recruitment?
- Are you looking to make serious money, with uncapped earning potential?
- Would working for a global company with profits over $100m excite you?
If you answered yes to these questions then GOOD NEWS - Phaidon International is growing and looking to hire fresh, hungry graduates to join our incredibly successful team here at our Headquarters in Central London.
What can we offer you?
- Basic Salary: £24,000 - On Target Earnings of £40,000 in your first 12 months!
- Our fantastic Phaidon training with our on-site dedicated Learning & Development team - ensuring you get the support you need!
- A truly amazing working environment in our amazing London HQ - right next to the Bank of England.
- Like minded colleagues - we have created an environment full of talented, hungry, high-performing people who are collaborative and real team players!
- Early finishes on Fridays and tonnes of incentives!
- Team social events, paid nights out, all inclusive lunch clubs at exclusive London restaurants, Rolex watches for top performers, luxurious vacations (most recently Las Vegas) and so much more!
- A diverse and inclusive environment - we are very, very proud of our culture!
Phaidon International is a global recruitment company and represents 5 brands which cover: Finance, Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Procurement.
Phaidon was founded 15 years ago by one man in his bedroom. 15 years later we have over 800 people and 12 offices worldwide from London to San Francisco, New York to LA, Berlin to Hong Kong and many more. We fully support consultants who wish to relocate internationally in the future and encourage you to pursue your dreams!
What can you offer us?
- A desire to work in a sales based/target led role
- High levels of motivation, ambition and drive
- A hardworking attitude with a competitive edge
- Prior experience in sales, customer service or a target led working environment is a bonus though not a prerequisite!
What will you do as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Work with our wonderful clients and support them in their hiring plans
- Build and foster relationships with clients and candidates
- Grow your market by identifying new business development opportunities
- Identify and engage great candidates you are interested in the role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International, then please apply directly.