Today our professional services business works with thousands of organizations across the world, ranging from the Fortune 500 through to venture backed start ups - all of whom use Phaidon's services to find the right talent for business-critical roles.
We deliver our capabilities through our deliberately curated group of 6 brands, each one specializing in the following industries where a relentless supply demand imbalance exists:
* Life Sciences
* Financial Sciences & Services
* Big Data & Cyber Security
* Engineering & Renewables
* Supply Chain
* Regulatory & Legal
Our business is unique in many ways, one of which is that we have grown in an entirely organic manner - hiring intelligent, ambitious and tenacious individuals.
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join our growing Dallas team who are looking to looking to propel their career, by leveraging the platform, scale and track record Phaidon International provides.
As a Junior Accountant, you will provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team responsible for the end-end process for the US business. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and contribute to a high-performance high-standard but collaborative culture within a fast-paced team.
How you will be recognized
Joining us today, successful individuals will benefit from the following:
- Exceptional total compensation
- Relocation opportunities
- Award-winning internal training and development
- External training and further qualifications
- Leading healthcare benefits
- Generous vacation allowance
- Recognition based rewards
We have won awards not only in our end markets, but for our internal culture, development and our ED&I. We care about who we work with and how we can make a difference. This also applies to who we hire. We seek individuals who are passionate about finding solutions for our clients and in turn we provide the platform to achieve success.
In our meritocratic environment our values are at the core of what we do and are more than just words. Through employee-run forums, our training & development, and our corporate initiatives to offset our carbon footprint, we ensure that our business is a company that leads by example.
What we would like to see from applicants
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts, e.g. the accruals concept
- Experience posting month-end journals
- Ability to work across traditional accounting, accounts payable, credit control, and billing teams
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team
- Demonstrated ability to create relationships and liaise with stakeholders
- Intermediates excel skills
Reimagine your potential by joining the award-winning team today.