3D printing. Gene editing. Artificial intelligence. Big data. New technologies are radically transforming the way that we treat patients and cure diseases on earth and in space; fusing the physical, digital and biological worlds. There has never been a more exciting time to work in life sciences. EPM Scientific are proud to be a leading specialist recruiter in life sciences. Founded in 2012, we help clients solve the number one challenge: talent. Today, we provide permanent, contract and multi-hire recruitment solutions to support the whole product life-cycle from research and development through to market launch and pharmacovigilance. Get in touch to discover how we can help you find the right talent or define your next career move.
* Are you excited by the idea of your earnings and success being directly correlated to your hard work?
* Do you want to work in a collaborative office environment where your accomplishments can shine through?
* Are you interested in unlimited opportunities for advancement and the chance to relocate across the U.S. or internationally?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Phaidon International has an opportunity for you as an Life Sceinces Recruiter based in our Dallas office!
The recruiter role:
* As a recruiter, you will seek out niche, senior-level talent and see them through the entire hiring process from start to finish.
* As a recruiter, you will work with clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 10 companies and consult with them on current market trends.
* You will take part in our award-winning recruiter training program in order to learn the ins and outs of recruitment at Phaidon.
What makes a successful recruiter?
* Sports-minded, competitive attitude.
* Eagerness to hit the ground running.
* Ability to communicate effectively.
* Willingness to learn and grow in a new career.
* Entrepreneurial mindset
Perks of being a recruiter at Phaidon International:
* Competitive base salary + uncapped commission.
* Clear track for career progression & promotion.
* Direct access to leadership.
* Start-up environment, backed by an established international organization.
* 20 days PTO, 11 national holidays, ½ day on your birthday.
* Company-sponsored vacations, company happy hours, early leave.
Phaidon International is a multi-award winning recruitment company that operates across the STEM sectors. Founded by Adam Buck in London in 2004, Phaidon International moved to the U.S. in 2013 with 7 employees and 1 office in Manhattan. Since then Phaidon International has sky-rocketed its growth and has reached 300+ employees within the U.S. and offices in New York, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Dallas & Charlotte. With plans to become bigger and better than ever before, Phaidon International is seeking out bright individuals to join our Dallas office as Entry-Level Recruiters!
If you are an ambitious individual looking to jump-start your career, apply to the recruiter role today!