|Salary||£40000 - £55000 per annum + + 10% Operations Bonus|
MS Dynamics 365 - Business Functional Lead
Phaidon International is global recruitment and talent consultancy business… one of the fastest growing in the world. To support this continued growth, the organization has invested heavily in a global transformation project. This program has transformed the business from an on-premise technology estate to a fully cloud enabled technology landscape operating on the Microsoft cloud.
In order to leverage this investment, we are now looking to build a first-class team that is passionate about leveraging technology and working with our colleagues to optimize performance of the business and support it's continued growth.
Working as part of a global team, this position is responsible for providing specialist support on our Dynamics 365 CRM systems. You will be a point of escalation for support, but the key responsibilities of this role is to provide the link between the Business Stakeholders incl end users, L & D and the CRM Supplier, to optimize use of the system through best practice and in accordance with agreed published Phaidon processes. The aim is to leverage the technology to help our people achieve more each day by engineering optimized processes.
This is an exciting position that seeks positive people with a "can do" attitude. You will be exposed to the latest technologies and will be a key part of the business and wider technology team.
Key Roles, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Applications Manager and deputising when needed
- To manage and advise stakeholders and end users on the effective use of the platform. To effectively gather requirements, document these and implement according to best practice
- To exploit the platform potential to support efficient working across multi disciplined internal teams
- Be the lead for all aspect of Releases and changes including enhancements, bug fixes and Microsoft and product owner releases
- Managing user activities such as UAT and supporting User Groups and forums to support new enhancements /ideas/ Business challenges
- Build a collaborative relationship with external vendors whilst maintaining the primary interests of Phaidon
- Provide functional support to colleagues within the Technology team as well as Phaidon's users.
- Work with our 3rd party partners and vendors to maintain and improve service
- To deliver high quality work to challenging timescales as required
- To assist with global project deliverables
- Actively promote best practice with the end user community
- Ensure security and access is controlled across the application landscape
- Responsibility for producing best practice documentation and knowledge articles as required including User Stories,
- Ensuring full compliance of operation within Phaidon Technology policies
- Ability to travel to our other regional offices
- Conduct trend analysis of issues to identify appropriate corrective action, in order to prevent reoccurrence and to improve adoption, compliance and the end user experience.
- Work within the ITIL framework of Incident, Problem and Change Management and be primary contact for user issues raised in Phaidons support ticketing system
Key Systems supported
- MS Dynamics 365 CRM & Talent
- MS Sharepoint
- MS Flow
- MS Office 365 (Sharepoint, Teams, Word, Excel, OneDrive etc)
- MS Power BI
The successful candidate will have the following qualities
- A "can do" attitude
- A confident, credible, articulate manner able to build trust
- Ability to multitask and not "drop the ball"
- Takes ownership of challenges through to a successful conclusion
- Proactive attitude, able to foresee and mitigate potential risks
- Accomplished communicator at all levels and all channels
- Detailed Functional understanding of the technologies
- Rapidly gain a detailed understanding of key business processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion for service improvement and efficiency
- Excellent leadership and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and works within clear governance and frameworks
Knowledge and Experience
To include but not limited to:
- Business Applications
- Dynamics 365 CRM
- Any other CRM cloud based related Functional Analysis experience
- Productivity Suite
- Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, OneNote, Excel
- Power Platform
- Power BI, Flow, PowerApps, Common Data Service
- 3 years minimum experience in a Functional Business Analyst role in CRM
Dynamic 365 CRM certifications
Educated to AS / A Level (or equivalent)
Any Functional consultant or BA certification
The above role description is not exhaustive and is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant, GermanyBerlin | + Uncapped Commission
October 2020 or January 2021 start datesBerlin based with Full Training Provided (m/f/d)Phaidon I...Read more
Graduate Associate Recruiter - LondonEngland | Negotiable
Phaidon International is a multinational Recruitment Company that has won over 60 independent awa...Read more
Sales Consultant - RecruitmentHong Kong | Negotiable
Phaidon International is a global recruitment consultancy, established in our CEO's bedroom in Lo...Read more