The Phaidon International Story
Established in 2004 in London, we have strategically grown across Europe, Asia and in 2013 launched our US expansion. With a presence in NYC, LA, SF, Chicago, Boston, Charlotte, and Dallas, our recruitment consultants help businesses solve talent challenges through offering recruitment solutions across niche sectors.
With our continued growth, we are hiring for a Payroll Coordinator, who helps ensure employees are correctly compensated in a timely manner, including processing timesheets, reviewing commissions and supporting the bin-annual salary review and bonus process.
The Payroll Coordinator sits within our Finance team and you will have input in revising compensation policies and procedures to better align with Phaidon International's global practices.
- Coordinate timekeeping and payroll systems
- Ensure the smooth running of the bi-monthly payroll and processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, salary increase)
- Coordinate between timekeeping and Payroll systems
- Maintain accurate Payroll records and prepare Payroll reports as needed
- Work with the Finance team to calculate and communicate the monthly commissions
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies, and that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation
- Liaise with auditors, providing necessary samples, supporting documents, and managing payroll tax audits
- Administer employee health and benefits plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Educate employees on benefits and resources available to them.
- Work with the Global HR and Finance teams to implement global reward and compensation programs.
- Maintain strong relationships with Global HR and Finance teams to proactively manage any changes in payroll or benefits.
- Act as the first point of contact for Compensation and Benefits inquiries from US staff - including resolving any pay issues and answering payroll and benefits related questions.
Attributes & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Up to 1 years' experience working in a Payroll or Finance capacity, ideally across multiple states locations
- Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws - including an understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes
- Experience with HR software, systems or technologies, such as ADP, Microsoft Talent 365 or other HRIS
- At least 1 year of professional work experience preferred and relevant internships is a plus
- Computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of payroll processes and efficiencies
If you want to learn more about working at Phaidon International and the Payroll Coordinator position, please submit your resume today.