Phaidon International is looking for entry level recruiters to join our Manhattan office in a fast-paced, competitive, and lucrative role.
The Phaidon Story Phaidon International is a multi-award winning recruitment agency which was established in 2004 in London and made its way to the U.S. in 2013. We recently were named one of the "Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in New York in 2020" (Best & Brightest), along with 60+ awards based on our culture, growth, and overall success.
Our mission is to continually outdo, outperform, and outlast our competition, and in order to do that we need personable, competitive, and entrepreneurial individuals to join our team of recruiters in our Manhattan office! We expect, with our current expansion plans, to become one of the largest and most prominent recruitment agencies in the nation within the next 3 years, providing unlimited opportunity for growth and upward mobility to all of our recruiters!
What does this recruitment consultant role involve?
* Source senior-level candidates that meet our clients hiring needs through leveraging our CRM, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, etc.
* Manage the entire hiring process, ensuring effective communication across all parties
* Develop partnerships with prospective clients, gaining an understanding of their unique needs and ultimately providing hiring solutions
* Handle the business development & account management of new and existing business
* Develop your professional network, becoming a go-to talent resource within your vertical
* Strategically grow candidate and client relationships while owning the full-cycle recruitment process What do you need to be successful in this recruiter role?
* A naturally competitive attitude.
* Proven ambition and drive to achieve, through previous experiences.
* An urge to continuously learn.
* A self-starter mentality. * A goal-oriented mindset.
What are the benefits of a recruiter at Phaidon International? There are many different benefits of being a recruiter, but to name a few…
* Continuous support and training program for all recruiters at any level.
* Competitive base salary + uncapped commission, Year 1 OTE = $70K+. * 3 pm Friday finishes year round.
* Health, Vision, and dental insurance; no co-pays.
* 401(k) match program.
* 20 days paid vacation, paid national holidays, ½ day on your birthday, paid sick days.
* Other incentives include: Lunch Club, company-sponsored holidays multiple time a year, Rolex watches, early leave on Thursday with company-sponsored happy hour.
If you want to become a part of the Phaidon Story please APPLY NOW