Associate Recruitment Consultant - Berlin
Entry Level, Full Training Provided
Are you competitive, ambitious and driven by a desire to be in control of both your earning potential and progression? Do you want to work in Berlin?
If your answer to the above questions is yes, then we want to hear from you today.
Join the Rocket Ship in our Berlin Office and be part of a small but high performing team as an Associate Recruitment Consultant for one of The Sunday Times Best Company to Work For
Phaidon International is a rapidly expanding, micro-specialist, global, staffing and recruitment company. We are the leading provider of rare talent in the UK market working on a Contingent Executive Search Model. Phaidon International operates under 5 main brands recruiting across the STEM sector (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) and last year we placed candidates into 63 countries from our 10 international locations!
We are now looking for our next generation of leaders to join the business as Associate Recruitment Consultants in Berlin- our most successful office launch and the base for our further expansion across Mainland Europe
No experience is required-we will provide full training of up to 60 hours in year one (the UK average is 26 hours!) as well as ongoing training and a clear progression path. The average age of a Manager here is just 25 years old and International relocation is a real opportunity after 18 months of service. In fact, the vast majority of our Leadership and Management team started as Graduates in the business-including our CEO!
We were recently listed in the "INC 5000 List" which recognised us as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe 2018.
If you are a competitive, driven, inquisitive, emotionally intelligent and resilient individual who can build rapport easily then you should join us on our journey!
Please note to work in Berlin you must have full EU right to work without requiring sponsorship and candidates who speak fluent German are preferred
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant, you will have complete ownership of the recruitment process, including:
- Business development- through cold calling, lead generation, research and networking both on and offline.
- Client management- network, generate and sustain relationships with a variety of clients.
- Researching the market-continually learning and staying on top of market trends.
- Securing the best professionals in the market-through calling CVs from internal and external databases as well as ad response and utilising LinkedIn and other social media sites.
- Assisting clients and candidates in finding recruitment and hiring solutions.
- Managing both sides of the relationships throughout the interview process in order to provide a best in class service to client and candidates alike resulting in successful placements.
- Achieving and smashing targets!
Phaidon International's promise to you as a successful Associate Recruitment Consultant is:
- Competitive entry-level basic salary.
- Uncapped commission on a sliding scale up to 50%.
- Monthly Michelin Star restaurant incentives.
- Company-paid-for holidays; Las Vegas, Ibiza, Berlin, etc.
- A fun, like-minded culture all driven to succeed.
- 24 paid holidays annually with ½ day on birthdays
- Incentive driven targets with the chance to win a Rolex!
- Open-plan office - everyone is in arms reach!
- Career progression - Inc. opportunity to relocate internationally after 12-18 months
- Exposure to both internal and external senior stakeholders within the sector early on in your career
Having won and been shortlisted for over 65 independent awards including The Queen's Award for Enterprise, and a National Best and Brightest Company to Work it's clear to see why Phaidon International is a great place for graduates to kick-start their career in recruitment.
Apply today with your updated CV and join our next Intake this March!