Are you looking to work for a company that has been recognized as one of the 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in New York' (Best & Brightest 2020)?
Our teams of Recruitment Consultants are focusing on the hottest industries at the moment: STEM, Infrastructure, Financial Services, and Professional Services within the recruitment industry. A role within the rapidly growing recruitment industry is not only exciting, but very lucrative as well.
Our New York office is located right in the heart of Midtown and our business is made of employees who come from a variety of educational and professional backgrounds. Our award-winning training program can help you become successful no matter your experience!
Role of a Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International:
- We are working with our client companies, new and old, to help them seek out new talent to join their organizations - our clients range from start ups to fortune 10 companies.
- The recruitment industry is primarily sales and business development focused - seeking out senior level professionals for our client companies.
- Utilizing our databases as well as our networking, headhunting, and consulting skills to be a key part in generating business.
- Seeing the entire recruitment process through from the very beginning, to the very end, resulting in official job offers - acting as a consultant to both sides to ensure a smooth hiring process.
- When the candidate accepts the job, we get a commission ON TOP of our competitive base salary - commission is uncapped, and the earning potential is endless!
What Phaidon International can offer you:
- 20 days PTO, paid state holidays, ½ day on your birthday, paid sick days.
- 3 pm finish on Fridays year round.
- International medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Commuter benefits, gym membership specials, 401(k) plan.
- Paid training, at all levels - we are here to help you reach your full potential!
- Exciting employee incentives - company paid vacations, Michelin Star lunches, happy hours, and more!
- An open and supportive work environment - regular team building activities.
Submit applications today! Applications are reviewed in real time.
Our interview process is being done in a fully remote manner.