Salary £20,000+ commission
Are you looking for that Central London Job, that offers Great Opportunities, Fast Career Growth and potential to Earn High Commission at the beginning of your career as a recruitment consultant?
If YES, then Phaidon International is for YOU!
We are a global award-winning recruitment company, with over 800 people across 11 offices in US, Europe and Asia. We bring together rare talent with leading companies. As a company who mostly hire its employees as entry level recruitment consultants, we are keen to take our employees to grow their career from an entry level recruitment consultant to a manager within around 2 years.
So how fast your career will grow here depends on YOU!
The Role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- This role of a recruitment consultant is all about building relationships between clients and candidate.
- You will match make rare and incredibly talented professionals with world-leading organisations.
- You will work closely with your client to understand their needs and advise them on the current market.
- You will use targeted methods to source specialist talent including; networking, advertising, and social media.
- You will act as an intermediary to your candidate and client and manage the entire recruitment process all the way through to offering the candidate and managing the resignation process.
Skills needed to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Ambition and a previous history of success in any environment.
- An ability to stay resilient.
- A drive to truly be the best at what you do.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- An ability to network and create relationships with all levels of people.
- An ability to work towards targets.
Benefits for the Recruitment Consultant:
- Team social events.
- Private health care.
- Clear promotional milestones from day one (so you will know exactly what to do to get a promotion from an entry level recruitment consultant to a manager).
- All expenses paid trips for top performers.
- Rolex watch for top performance.
If this sounds like your dream job or if you need more information, then please apply directly!