Chicago, IL | Finance, Supply Chain, Legal Services or Life Sciences Industries
Looking to bring your career to the next level? Are you graduating in December and not sure what you want to do? Our team of Recruiters are focusing on finding the best talent on the market for the hottest industries at the moment: End-to-End Supply Chain, Financial Services, Legal Services, and Life Sciences.
Many of our Recruiters come from a variety of educational and professional backgrounds and have seen their success in this business skyrocket. Our award-winning training program will provide you with the tools needed for you to succeed as quickly as possible.
Role of a Recruiter at Phaidon International:
- We are working with our client companies, new and old, to help them seek out new talent to join their organizations - our clients range from start ups to fortune 10 companies.
- The recruitment industry is primarily sales and business development focused - seeking out senior level professionals for our client companies.
- Utilizing our databases as well as our networking, headhunting, and consulting skills to be a key part in generating business.
- Seeing the entire recruitment process through from the very beginning, to the very end, resulting in official job offers - acting as a consultant to both sides to ensure a smooth hiring process.
- When the candidate accepts the job, we get a commission ON TOP of our competitive base salary - commission is uncapped, and the earning potential is endless!
What Phaidon International can offer you:
- 20 days PTO, paid state holidays, ½ day on your birthday, paid sick days.
- 3 pm finish on Fridays year round.
- International medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Commuter benefits, 401(k) plan, base salary AND uncapped commission
- Paid training, at all levels - we are here to help you reach your full potential!
- Exciting employee incentives - company paid national & international vacations, Michelin Star lunches, company sponsored happy hours, Rolex for top performers, and more!
- An open and supportive work environment - regular team building activities.
- A clear track for career progression- average promotion time is 7 months
Submit your application today! Applications are reviewed in real time.