|Location||New York City|
Calling all science majors!
Imagine working in an industry that you love, with a team that supports and drives you, and without the feeling of isolation in a lab. The life sciences industry is booming, and we are looking to grow our team of Recruitment Consultants who specialize in this niche industry!
What does the role of a Recruitment Consultant consist of?
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting of mid to senior/executive-level candidates.
- Work within the disciplines of R&D, Clinical Research & Operations, Quality, Bio-metrics, Analytical Development or Commercial.
- Network to develop new business with client companies while maintaining relationships with existing accounts.
- Consult with your client regarding both the market trends and their hiring needs.
- Create a shortlist of candidates to present to your clients who meet the skill sets they are looking for to help their business achieve success.
- Attract and engage candidates through job advertisements, professional networking events and headhunting techniques.
- Act as a mediator between the candidate and your client in order to ensure a successful hiring process from start to finish.
A bit about us:
The recruitment industry is flourishing right now in Manhattan, and seats are filling up fast. Phaidon International is a global staffing and recruitment company that operates across Europe, Asia and the United States and has seen massive growth and expansion since opening in London in 2004. The Recruitment Consultant role allows you to create your own career path that provides a very lucrative opportunity to develop yourself both professionally and personally.
Phaidon International has been voted one of the 'Best Companies to Work for in New York (2019)". Our teams of recruiters come from a variety of educational and professional backgrounds, many getting their first promotion within their first year and half!
What Phaidon International can offer you:
- The chance to earn $70k+ within your first year! We offer a competitive salary plus uncapped commission.
- A training program made for recruiters, by recruiters - paid training, at all levels.
- International medical, dental and vision insurance as well as pre-tax commuter benefits.
- 20 days PTO, 11 state holidays, half day on your birthday plus paid sick days.
- Relocation opportunities to our offices globally.
- Quarterly 'Lunch Clubs' - a chance to dine at some of the finest restaurants in the area.
- Paid company vacations with destinations such as Las Vegas, New Orleans, and Cancun!
If you feel that this a role that is right for you, apply today!
Applications are reviewed in real time.
We are currently running our interview processes in a remote/virtual capacity.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - BerlinBerlin | €30000 - €30001 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Graduate Recruitment Consultant-Berlin Full Training provided, January start date.Are you looking...Read more
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - LondonEast London | £20000 - £22000 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - LondonIf you…* Are money motivated* Enjoy building relationship...Read more
Bilingual German / English Junior RecruiterBerlin | + Uncapped Commission
Bilingual German / English Junior RecruiterGerman and English Speaking (m/f/d)Berlin, Entry Level...Read more