As a global recruitment firm, Phaidon International plays a vital role in helping our clients navigate this challenge, finding the talent that will allow them to drive their business forward in constantly changing and evolving markets. Phaidon International is a global recruitment agency with 5 recruitment brands focusing on: Financial Services, Supply Chain, Life Sciences, Technology and Engineering & Infrastructure. We've been established for 18 years with 15 offices globally across the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
What does a Recruitment Specialist do?
· Handle the entire end to end recruitment life cycle (360 degree of recruitment)
· Publicize job openings and status updates on LinkedIn and job boards
· Source and screen talents and interview candidates
· Work closely with clients to understand their needs and advise them on the current market
· Undertake reference checks
· Negotiate salaries and contracts
What are the requirements?
· Fluent English (necessary)
· Fluent Cantonese/ Mandarin (preferred)
· Fresh graduates welcome to apply
· A natural fighters and highly competitive
· Salesy and love achieving goals
· Very sociable and love building relationships
· A fast learner and want to improve yourself continuously
Perks of working at Phaidon International:
· Competitive base salary
· Uncapped commission
· Unlimited career progression without any time limit
· Minimum 18 days annual leave. Half day off on your birthday!
· Medical and Dental Insurance
· Ability to relocate to our 15 awesome global locations
· Some extra incentives include - Lunch Clubs, Company-Sponsored Holidays, corporate dinners in Michelin-starred restaurants, Rolex Watches, Channel Bags and much more!