|Salary||uncapped commission, rolex watches!|
SALES CONSULTANT - Financial Services
Phaidon International is a specialist global recruitment group. From our local hubs in Europe, North America, and Asia; we deliver permanent, contract and project-based recruitment services across the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) landscape. As trusted recruitment partners, our award-winning network of micro-specialist consultants work closely with our clients to deliver senior talent for their STEM organizations' requirements in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Our clients choose to partner with us because of our ability to identify, qualify, and secure high calibre individuals; who possess the behavioural skills and technical requirements needed to bring about superior competitive advantage through cultural and bottom line performance improvement
Join the Selby Jennings team today!
Selby Jennings is a multi award winning global recruitment organisation focused on servicing the Financial Services industry.
By breaking down financial markets into individual niches and micro-specialisms, Selby Jennings powers a knowledge-led model, delivering global solutions into local markets.
Responsibilities as a Sales Consultant - Financial Services:
- Responsible for building a pipeline of new clientele through rigorous cold calling, business development and attending various networking events
- Responsible for managing clients and candidate relationships to ensure a smooth recruitment process
- Responsible for building a candidate database by sourcing/interviewing/qualifying candidates for various open projects, posting job adverts on various job-boards, as well as through referrals
- Conduct market research within your area of specialization and being aware of the market trends
Requirements for a Sales Consultant - Financial Services:
- University Degree
- Ideally having 1 year of Sales/Business Development OR recruitment experience
- Candidate must have strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Resilience, tenacity, ambitious!
- Ability to connect with and build relationships with various clients and candidates
- Passionate about sales, results-driven, outgoing and confident
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and under tight deadlines
Why work with Phaidon International as a Sales Consultant - Financial Services:
- Transparent progression scheme
- 20 days annual leave, plus all Singapore public holidays
- Medical and dental coverage for you and your family
- A competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
Associate Recruitment ConsultantGermany | uncapped commission
Associate Recruitment ConsultantGermany Berlin based with Full Training Provided DSJ Global is a ...Read more
Entry-Level Recruitment ConsultantLondon | US$20000 - US$20001 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Entry-level Recruitment Consultant£20,000 + Uncapped CommisionCentral LondonImmediate Start Phaid...Read more
Graduate Recruitment ConsultantLondon | £20000 - £22000 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Phaidon International is a multinational Recruitment Company that has won over 60 independent awa...Read more