Phaidon International is seeking out motivated individuals to join our New York team as Sales Consultants!
Benefits of being a Sales Consultant at Phaidon International:
- Clear path for career progression.
- Weekly happy hours.
- Competitive base + uncapped commission.
- 20 vacation days, 11 national holidays, ½ day on your birthday.
What makes a successful Sales Consultant?
- Competitive spirit.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Strong persuasion capabilities.
What does a Sales Consultant do?
- Our sales consultants source top, senior-level talent through headhunting, networking, social media, and other techniques.
- As a sales consultant you work with clients ranging from tech start-ups to Fortune 10 Companies and consult with them on the current market.
- You will manage the entire hiring process from start to finish!
Phaidon International is a multi-award winning, global recruitment agency that operates across four key verticals: Financial Services, Professional Services, Technology, and Infrastructure. Originally founded in London in 2004, Phaidon International moved to the United States 6.5 years ago with 7 employees and 1 office in Manhattan. Since then Phaidon International has sky-rocketed its growth and reached 350+ employees and offices across New York, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, and Charlotte! What does this growth mean for our sales consultants? Our expansion offers unlimited advancement opportunities and the chance to relocate across the U.S. or internationally.
If you're excited by the chance to join a career where you can flourish and where the opportunities are endless, apply to the sales consultant role today!