|Location||New York City|
Phaidon International is looking to add a Senior Recruiter to our Manhattan team where you would have the opportunity to specialize within the banking & finance space.
What do we offer our Senior Recruiters?
- Our 360 model gives our recruiters ownership of the entire hiring process.
- Clear path for career progression.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Competitive commission structure.
- International health benefits, 401K, and commuter benefits.
- 20 vacation Days, 11 national Holidays, ½ day on your birthday.
Responsibilities of a Senior Recruiter:
- Utilize business development techniques to establish relationships with clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 10 institutions.
- Conduct market research to become a true specialist.
- Consult with hiring managers in client companies on their needs and advise them on market trends.
- Build out a network of senior level, niche talent in the industry.
- Oversee the full interview process including scheduling, feedback, negotiations, and offer management.
Requirements for a Senior Recruiter:
- Minimum 12 months of recruiting experience (preferably within the banking & finance space).
- Full desk recruiting experience preferred, but not required.
- Proven history of success in establishing a book of business.
- Familiarity with headhunting and sourcing techniques.
Phaidon International is a global recruitment agency originally founded in London in 2004. The parent company to 5 micro-specialized brands, Phaidon operates across four key verticals: Financial Services, Professional Services, Technology, and Infrastructure. Since expanding to the U.S. in 2013, Phaidon has sky-rocketed its growth and opened offices across New York, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Charlotte, and most recently Los Angeles as of this year! We are the proud winner of 70+ independent awards, we pride ourselves on our ability to create a positive atmosphere for our employees and deliver excellence to our clients and candidates.
If you're interested in taking the next leap forward in your recruiting career, apply today!
We are currently running our interview processes in a remote/virtual capacity.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - BerlinBerlin | €30000 - €30001 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Graduate Recruitment Consultant-Berlin Full Training provided, January start date.Are you looking...Read more
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - LondonEast London | £20000 - £22000 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - LondonIf you…* Are money motivated* Enjoy building relationship...Read more
Bilingual German / English Junior RecruiterBerlin | + Uncapped Commission
Bilingual German / English Junior RecruiterGerman and English Speaking (m/f/d)Berlin, Entry Level...Read more