Our team in Manhattan is looking for experienced recruiters to join our growing team in a fast-paced, competitive, and lucrative role.
What does the role involve?
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting for mid to senior/executive-level candidates within the banking & finance industry.
- Networking to develop new business with potential clients while continuing connections with existing clients - our clients range from start ups to thriving fortune 10 companies.
- Acting as a consultant for both the client and candidates to ensure a smooth hiring process.
- You will receive a commission when a placement is successfully made - this is an uncapped commission opportunity!
A bit about us:
The recruitment industry is booming right now in Manhattan, and seats are filling up fast. Working as a Senior Recruiter within our business will offer a very lucrative and exciting career path. Phaidon International is a global staffing and recruitment company that is operating across Europe, Asia and the United States.
Phaidon International has been voted one of the 'Best Companies to Work for in New York (2020)". Our teams of recruiters come from a variety of educational backgrounds and professional backgrounds, many getting their first promotion within their first year and half!
What we are looking for:
- 1-4 years of experience in a recruitment position.
- Experience recruiting within the finance & banking industry or within engineering is preferred.
What Phaidon International can offer you:
- Remote working opportunities.
- We offer a competitive salary plus uncapped commission.
- International medical, dental and vision insurance as well as commuter benefits.
- Relocation opportunities to our offices globally.
- A training program made for recruiters, by recruiters - paid training, at all levels.
- 20 days PTO, 11 state holidays, half day on your birthday plus paid sick days.
- Weekly happy hours.
- Quarterly 'Lunch Clubs' - a chance to dine at some of the finest restaurants in the area.
- Paid company vacations with destinations such as Las Vegas, New Orleans, and Cancun!
We are currently running all our interviews in a remote capacity, and if you feel that this a role that is right for you, apply today!
Applications are reviewed in real time.