Phaidon International is looking for experienced recruiters to join our Charlotte team in a fast-paced, competitive, and lucrative role.
The Phaidon Story
Phaidon International is a multi-award winning recruitment agency which was established in 2004 in London and made its way to the U.S. in 2013. After being in the U.S. for a short 7 years, we have been named a high-growth business based on our revenue generation across any industry for the 3rd year in a row (Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200) along with 60+ awards based on our culture, growth, and overall success.
Our mission is to continually outdo, outperform, and outlast our competition, and in order to do that we need personable, competitive, and entrepreneurial individuals to join our team of recruiters in our Charlotte office! We expect, with our current expansion plans, to become one of the most prominent recruitment agencies in the nation within the next 3 years, providing unlimited opportunity for growth and upward mobility to all of our recruiters!
What does this technical recruiter role involve?
- Our clients range from exciting start-ups to thriving fortune 10 companies.
- You will act as a consultant to understand the client's needs in for their executive talent.
- With support and training along with your natural entrepreneur mentality, you will be responsible for the full-cycle of the recruitment process to ensure the overall success from sourcing the talent to negotiating the job offer.
- You will receive a commission when you successfully place a candidate with a client company.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a recruitment position with in perm or contract roles.
- Experience recruiting within the IT or Financial Technology field prefered
What do you need to be successful in this recruiter role?
- A naturally competitive attitude.
- Proven ambition and drive to achieve, through previous experiences.
- An urge to continuously learn.
- A self-starter mentality.
- A goal-oriented mindset.
What are the benefits of a recruiter at Phaidon International?
There are many different benefits of being a recruiter, but to name a few…
- Continuous support and training program for all recruiters at any level.
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission, Year 1 OTE = $70K+.
- Health, Vision, and dental insurance; no copays.
- 20 days paid vacation, paid national holidays, ½ day on your birthday, paid sick days.
- Other incentives include: Lunch Club, company-sponsored holidays multiple time a year, Rolex watches, early leave on Thursday with company-sponsored happy hour.
If you want to become a part of the Phaidon Story please APPLY NOW!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant, GermanyBerlin | + Uncapped Commission
October 2020 or January 2021 start datesBerlin based with Full Training Provided (m/f/d)Phaidon I...Read more
Graduate Associate Recruiter - LondonEngland | Negotiable
Phaidon International is a multinational Recruitment Company that has won over 60 independent awa...Read more
Sales Consultant - RecruitmentHong Kong | Negotiable
Phaidon International is a global recruitment consultancy, established in our CEO's bedroom in Lo...Read more