Phaidon International is looking for experienced recruiters to join our Charlotte team in a fast-paced, competitive, and lucrative role.
The Phaidon Story
Phaidon International is a multi-award winning recruitment agency which was established in 2004 in London and made its way to the U.S. in 2013. After being in the U.S. for a short 7 years, we have been named a high-growth business based on our revenue generation across any industry for the 3rd year in a row (Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200) along with 60+ awards based on our culture, growth, and overall success.
Our mission is to continually outdo, outperform, and outlast our competition, and in order to do that we need personable, competitive, and entrepreneurial individuals to join our team of recruiters in our Charlotte office! We expect, with our current expansion plans, to become one of the most prominent recruitment agencies in the nation within the next 3 years, providing unlimited opportunity for growth and upward mobility to all of our recruiters!
What does this Senior Technical Recruiter role involve?
- Our 360 consultants manage the entire hiring process from beginning to end.
- Utilize business development techniques to establish relationships with clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 10 institutions.
- Consult with hiring managers in client companies on their needs and advise them on market trends.
- Build out a network of senior level, niche talent in the technology industry.
- Act as a liaison between clients and candidates, understanding the needs of both sides.
- Manage the full interview process and oversee offer management.
- Conduct market research to become a true specialist.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a recruitment position, ideally working on direct hire placements
- Experience recruiting within the IT or Financial Technology field preferred
What do you need to be successful in this recruiter role?
- A naturally competitive attitude.
- Proven ambition and drive to achieve, through previous experiences.
- An urge to continuously learn.
- A self-starter mentality.
- A goal-oriented mindset.
What are the benefits of joining Phaidon International?
- Continuous support and training program for all recruiters at any level.
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Health, Vision, and dental insurance
- 20 days paid vacation days to start, paid national holidays, ½ day on your birthday, paid sick days.
- Other incentives include: Lunch Club, company-sponsored holidays multiple time a year, Rolex watches, 3pm leave on Fridays
If you want to become a part of the Phaidon Story please apply, our team is actively interviewing!