|Salary||£60000 - £70000 per annum + + 10% Bonus|
The IT Service Delivery Manager oversees a number of key functions within the IT department that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users, and to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This position is a stakeholder facing role, and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
- Responsible for managing and reporting on SLA compliance, Service Desk Metrics and IT assets
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the IT Service Desk/Service Support team.
- Responsible for management of service support staff globally.
- Responsible for ensuring Service Support staff coverage, call levels and SLA compliance
- Escalation point for Service Support staff.
- Act as initial escalation point for user escalations
- Work with IT Desktop Management lead to ensure IT equipment and assets are deployed in line with our hardware replacement policies
- Oversee the service Support team's administrative duties relating to access control including but not limited to user creation, password resetting and other related duties.
- Ensures regional service support staff are monitoring and maintaining the backup services in accordance with company backup and data retention policy and escalate to IT infrastructure lead if there is an issue.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing the IT Asset database
- Responsible for following established IT processes and supporting new ones.
- To implement and run standard ITIL processes across the function including Change Management, Problem Management, Incident Management and the reporting thereof
- To develop and maintain the Service Catalogue
- To operate a continual service IT improvement process removing in-efficiencies
- To report on key KPI's and actively work on IT proving standards and delivery
- Ability to travel when required.
- To assist in the promotion of best practice within the Service Support team
- To ensure SLA compliance for the Service Support team
- To assist and participate in IT and other departmental Projects where requested
- To manage small projects as requested
- Good working knowledge and experience of Windows 10, Networking, Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365 and CRM systems
- Good working knowledge and experience of maintaining current IT hardware, desktops, laptops and associated peripherals.
- Minimum 2 yrs. experiencing in managing multisite teams. (Essential)
- Minimum 5yrs experience of working on a Corporate IT Helpdesk. (Essential)
- Broad knowledge of general current IT issues.
- ITIL Foundation qualification. (Essential)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical staff.
- 'Hands on' - Results orientated
- Demonstrates desire and ability to solve complex problems and provision of error resolution
- Ability to cope with change-meet challenging deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to work proactively with little direct supervision.
- Team player.
- Willing to travel to carry out on-site work at any Phaidon location in the UK or overseas.
- Able to work flexible hours on request.
Associate Recruitment ConsultantGermany | uncapped commission
Associate Recruitment ConsultantGermany Berlin based with Full Training Provided DSJ Global is a ...Read more
Entry-Level Recruitment ConsultantLondon | US$20000 - US$20001 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Entry-level Recruitment Consultant£20,000 + Uncapped CommisionCentral LondonImmediate Start Phaid...Read more
Graduate Recruitment ConsultantLondon | £20000 - £22000 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Phaidon International is a multinational Recruitment Company that has won over 60 independent awa...Read more