Talent Acquisition Consultant - Berlin
(other locations in Germany considered)
The Global Talent Acquisition team at Phaidon are a diverse, motivated and close-knit team who strive to hire the best talent for Phaidon in our offices across the globe including London, Zurich, Berlin (and Frankfurt towards the end of the year). We are responsible for hiring 100s of new Phaidonites into the business every year and are on a mission to grow the headcount of the business to 1000 by year end!
We are now looking to add a Talent Acquisition Consultant to our team, based in Berlin (other locations in Germany considered depending on experience) to support both our Berlin and Zurich locations as well as with the imminent launch of future Continental European offices.
Phaidon International is a highly ambitious, dynamic and organically grown business specialising in Staffing & Recruitment. We are consistently listed as one of the fastest-growing businesses across Europe (INC 5000) and are looking for an individual with a desire to challenge themselves in a fast-paced, lively, goal-orientated environment.
This is a business critical role and as such provides an awesome opportunity to be part of something big, highly visible and to make a significant impact in the growth of a business.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from either a 360 Agency Recruitment background OR from an Internal/ Talent Acquisition team in a fast growing business and will have business fluency in both English and German. We would also consider Graduates who have relevant Werkstudent or Internship experience.
We offer a competitive base salary and UNCAPPED Commission (yes uncapped even for an Internal role) and like the rest of our business there is clear progression, support, training and opportunity for all successful member of our team.
The role of a Talent Acquisition Consultant:
- You'll be playing an integral part in our expansion acting as the face of our business to potential candidates.
- You'll be fueling our Rocketship by attracting and hiring top talent across Europe to join our offices.
- You'll be the first point of contact for all potential employees, acting as an ambassador to the business and the brand you represent.
- You will be sourcing candidates both active and passive, interviewing candidates (we'll train you on how to excel at this) and managing the entire candidate experience, ensuring that every single candidate has a special experience onsite with us.
- Alongside using job boards you'll be posting advertisements, attending many events on Campus at top Universities across Europe (Career Fairs, on-campus interviews, seminar workshops, and business presentations), as well as gaining referrals and attending networking events.
- As well as managing the interview process you'll be hosting recruitment events onsite at our office once we are permitted to do so again
- You'll be working in close partnership with our Stakeholders to work on achieving the goals of the business together.
- You'll be working closely with the people you hire as they become colleagues and watch them grow as they develop in their careers within the business.
The Ideal Talent Acquisition Consultant:
- You are an outgoing person who loves talking to people from all walks of life.
- You have a proven track record of success and going above and beyond.
- You adaptable and a quick learner.
- You can work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks.
- You are very proactive.
- You are a very positive person.
- You have bags of enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
- You are used to managing up and partnering with senior stakeholders
- you have a calm and consultative nature when it comes to problem solving
What Phaidon International will offer you:
- This is an in-house role, but we offer a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission!
- A fun, like-minded culture all driven to succeed.
- Access to the same incentives and rewards as the Sales teams
- Open-plan office - everyone is in arms reach!
- Opportunities to relocate internationally to any of our offices across Europe, America, and Asia.
- Board and Senior level exposure from the very start of your Phaidon journey
If this sounds like you please apply today - we are looking to interview immediately
Please Note at this time you must have full EU right to work without sponsorship