|Location||New York, USA|
Talent Acquisition Consultant - Paid Training- NYC
Phaidon International is looking for Talent Acquisition Consultants to join an Award-Winning international recruitment agency! We have offices in the US, Europe, and Asia in cities like New York, Berlin, Singapore, London, San Francisco and the list goes on. We focus on 4 key markets Professional Services, Financial Services, Technology, and Infrastructure. We started in London in 2004 and took a journey to NYC in 2013. We started with 7 talent acquisition consultants and 1 office here in Manhattan and have grown to over 300+ employees across 6 offices with more to come soon. Phaidon has no plans to stop growing and will continue to expand our reach. Are you up for the challenge?
What we are looking for?
We are looking for talented, goal-oriented, ambitious individuals who work hard and play harder.
What will you do as a Talent Acquisition Consultant?
- Work on business development and reaching out to current and future clients
- Scout out top talent using social media, networking, and headhunting
- Specialize in one of 4 key markets in STEM.
- Award-winning training program to build your skills in talent acquisition.
- Company-sponsored lunches and networking events
- Uncapped commission, endless earning potential
- 20 PTO days plus sick days, and holidays
- ½ Day on your Birthday
- International Health Insurance
Here at Phaidon International you will grow as a Talent Acquisition Consultant and have the opportunity to be a part of Phaidon's hyper-growth journey! Apply now.
Senior Technical RecruiterNew York | Negotiable
Phaidon International is looking for experienced Technical Recruiters to join our Manhattan team ...Read more
Senior Recruiter - Wealth ManagementNew York | Negotiable
Phaidon International is looking to add a Senior Recruiter to our Manhattan team where you would ...Read more
Senior Financial Recruiter - Risk ManagementNew York | Negotiable
Phaidon International is a rapidly growing, global recruitment company that operates across four ...Read more