Graduate Recruitment Consultant - August start
We are looking for motivated people that want to work in an ambitious business to join us as Recruitment Consultants. Since the beginning, we've firmly believed that graduates, like you, are the future of our organisation. You will be given the opportunity to make a difference to the business from your first day. We consistently invest in you to ensure you have the skills needed to achieve your goals and define what success means to you. This belief and support has ensured that over 90% of our global leadership team joined the business as graduates, including our CEO.
So, what will you be doing on a day-to-day basis as a Recruitment Consultant?
- This is a diverse, exciting role where you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process.
- You will matchmake rare and incredibly talented professionals with world-leading organisations.
- You will act as an ambassador to prestigious client companies and as an advisor to your candidates.
- You will work closely with your client to understand their needs and advise them on the current market.
- You will use targeted methods to source specialist talent including; networking, advertising and social media.
- You will act as an intermediary to your candidate and client and manage the entire recruitment process all the way through to offering the candidate and managing the resignation process.
- With support and training you become a specialist Recruitment Consultant within your niche market, building relationships with some of the most important people in your field.
What skills do you need to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant?
- You are able to connect and create relationships with different people.
- You have a strong work ethic and you enjoy pushing yourself to deliver outstanding results.
- You have high levels of self-motivation and love being held accountable for achieving goals.
- You enjoy acquiring the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
- You find it easy to adapt to new situations.
- You can work as part of a team and you enjoy supporting others to achieve shared goals.
- You stay resilient, focused and positive when faced with setbacks.
What are the benefits of working as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission. The average total earnings for employees in year 2 is £72,000.
- Paid, award-winning recruitment training program.
- A clear path for career progression linked to personal targets - no limit or caps on your development.
- Relocation opportunities; work and live abroad in America, Asia or Europe within 18 months.
- Company paid holidays with past locations being Las Vegas, Budapest and Ibiza.
- Monthly lunch clubs to top London restaurants.
- 24 paid vacation days + half day on your birthday.
- A personal mentor to help set you up for success and support you through your Phaidon career.
- Private healthcare.
- Chance to earn equity.
Whether you are actively looking for an exciting and rewarding career in Recruitment or just want to find out more then please click apply and we will contact you directly to discuss the fantastic opportunities we have available globally.