Trainee Recruiter, June start, Berlin
Phaidon International is a global recruitment agency with 12 offices internationally and over 800 employees across the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
We had a strong 2020; recording $100M Gross Profit, winning numerous awards globally and even being listed as a Key Partner with BioNTech (first globally authorised CV-19 Vaccine).
We also didn't stop hiring last year and are still growing. Having just received investment from Wells Fargo and Pinebridge we want to speak to 2018-2021 Graduates (not MBA) looking to join our exciting and expanding business in an alternative sales based role where they can really build a long term career.
What industries do we recruit across:
- Financials Services
- Heavy Industrials
- Emerging Technologies
- Life Sciences
What do we offer a Trainee Recruiter:
- Direct entry regardless of your degree subject.
- Continuous learning and development, not just at the beginning but throughout your career.
- Open and flat company structure with a diverse and international team.
- Quick and transparent progression through to management.
- Up to 45Kin your first year, 70K in your second year and unlimited earning potential thereafter!
- Online social events like Escape Rooms, Comedy Nights and Quizzes
- Opportunity to relocate internationally in the future.
During this time we are also keeping our rewards based culture and team moral up by sending the team vouchers for high end restaurants, Lieferando, Treatwell, Amazon etc for our staff to enjoy at home as well as other lifestyle rewards such as Rolex watches, designer handbags and company paid for trips (when possible) for top business performers.
What does a Trainee Recruiter do:
- Winning new client business
- Building client relationships
- Generating job vacancies
- Assisting high calibre candidates find amazing new opportunities.
- Headhunting passive candidates
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines.
- Managing the entire end to end recruitment process
As a Trainee Recruiter you do not need to have recruitment experience or an HR related degree to apply for this position. We provide full training; online, classroom based and 1:1 coaching not just during your probation but throughout your career.
What are we looking for:
- Someone who is resilient under pressure and has experience of overcoming challenging situations.
- An individual who can influence others and change someone's mind in a work situation.
- Ambitious individuals who are comfortable managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Someone who is competitive and enjoys a rewarding working environment.
- Business fluency in English and ideally German (other European languages also beneficially).
If you have worked in Customer Service/Success, Hospitality, Retail, Call Centres, Fundraising, Sales or Business Development you already have transferable skills.
If you're interested in becoming a Trainee Recruiter at Phaidon International, then please apply directly.