Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- £24,000 Base salary + Uncapped commission
- Central London
Welcome to Phaidon International
Phaidon International is a global staffing group with 6 micro-specialist recruitment brands. We help organisations identify, attract, and secure the best talent for their requirements across 6 key industry sectors; Financial Services, Connective Technology, End-to-End Supply Chain, Legal regulatory, Life Sciences, and Infrastructure.
We have 12 offices across Europe, the USA and Asia, and we are proud to deliver excellence to clients in 30 countries and have collectively won 55+ independent awards.
As a growing company, we have exciting opportunities to join our expanding teams. We are looking for ambitious and self-motivated individuals who will share our passion and enthusiasm for personal and professional growth and continue our journey as a world-renowned Recruitment Consultancy.
What are we looking for?
- Success-driven, money-motivated, and ambitious candidates
- A great work ethic and a desire to work in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- An individual who will thrive in a competitive environment with the want to hit goals and targets.
What will you do as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Build long-lasting relationships and build networks with a variety of different clients.
- Managing the entire recruitment cycle.
- Headhunting suitable individuals for senior level roles.
- Achieving set targets and meeting deadlines on-time. With company incentives to keep you going!
What's in it for you?
- Average earnings - £40k in your first year, £70k in year 2 and £80-100k thereafter.
- Company incentives such as Rolex watches and opportunities for paid trips abroad on the company!
- Learning and development training offered to fully enrich you and help you to progress through the company.
What do we offer?
- London office based in the heart of the city, just outside of Bank Station
- You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches all around London, and annual international holidays
- An organic, clearly defined, and achievable career path, so you always know what you need to do to reach the next milestone
- Average earnings - £40k in your first year, £70k in year 2 and £80-100k thereafter
- Early finish Fridays and weekly internal competitions that could see you winning a fabulous free breakfast and a late start, amongst other fun incentives
- Sociable working environment: You will work with ambitious, like-minded individuals who are all starting at graduate trainee level and working towards success
What is recruitment?
You are essentially running your own business within a business, from generating leads and winning new clients, to finding great candidates and building your network. It's a challenging and demanding role, but confidently one of the most rewarding.
You will build and develop client relationships through excellence in the recruiting process, including sourcing, selecting, and screening candidates as well as managing the entire 360° recruitment cycle.
If you want to find out more about the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant do not hesitate and apply now to join the Phaidon International team!