Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Are you a graduate seeking a thrilling job to develop your sales skills and kick start your career?
- Are you motivated and ambitious, looking to join a vibrant and fast paced work environment?
If this sounds like you…then read on to find out about the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International!
Phaidon International is a global, multi-award-winning recruitment company. Founded back in 2004 as a one-man-band,
Today we've grown into an international business with our footprint in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia. With over 800 people distributed across 12 offices around the globe, we are looking to grow this number up to 1100 by the end of 2020.
And this is just the beginning!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, your main responsibilities will be:
- Be an ambassador for global companies within a variety of sectors
- Work alongside your hiring managers to advise them and understand their hiring needs
- Source candidates for Fortune 500 companies as well as many exciting start ups
- Build strong relationships with both clients and candidates
- Become an expert negotiator and mediator
- Match the best talent and help them achieve their own objectives
The Benefits of joining the team are:
- Team social events every quarter
- Lunch clubs to Michelin starred restaurants in London
- Discounted gym membership
- Holidays to places like Vegas for global top performers - all expenses paid for!
- Rolex watches for top billers!
If this sounds exciting to you and you want to find out more about the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, please apply now to join the Phaidon family!