Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London
Salary: 20,000/annum + Uncapped Commission
Start date: Immediate start
Are you a graduate looking to start off a new career path and develop your sales skills?
Are you driven and ambitious, looking to work in a fun and fast paced environment?
If this sounds like you, then read on to find out about the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International!
Phaidon International is a global, multi-award-winning recruitment company. We were established in 2004 by a one-man-band. Today we've grown into an international business of over 800 people across 12 offices around the world, based in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia. And we're not stopping here, this is just the beginning!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, your main responsibilities will be:
- Be an ambassador for global companies.
- Work closely with your hiring managers to advise them and understand their hiring needs
- Source candidates for fortune 500 companies as well as many exciting start ups
- Build strong relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Become an expert negotiator and mediator.
- Match the best talent and help them achieve their own objectives.
The Benefits of joining the team are:
- Team social events every quarter
- Lunch and breakfast clubs to exclusive restaurants around London
- Trips abroad to party locations: last year we visited Seville!
- Trip to Vegas for global top performers
- Even Rolex watches! Really!
If this sounds exciting to you and you want to find out more about the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant do not hesitate and apply now to join the Phaidon International team!