Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Central London
Bank, Central London
£24,000/annum + Uncapped Commission
- Are money motivated
- Enjoy building relationships
- Have an innate ambition
- Are target-driven
- Have an incredible work ethic
- Are extremely competitive
Then keep on reading to find out more about the role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International!
About Phaidon International:
Phaidon International is a global, multi-award-winning recruitment company. We were established in 2004 by a one-man-band, who started the company from his own bedroom in Fulham. Today we've grown into an international business of over 1000 people across 12 offices around the world, based in the UK, Europe, USA and Asia.
And we're not stopping here, we are looking to grow and expand much more, so this is just the beginning!
As Graduate Recruitment Consultant, your main responsibilities will be:
- Be an ambassador for global companies.
- Research the market, becoming an expert in your field.
- Build strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Win contracts to fill the positions in the companies.
- Become an expert negotiator and mediator.
- Match the best talent and help them achieve their own objectives.
Benefits and Incentives of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- 24 days annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays
- Team social events
- Lunch Clubs to exclusive London restaurants
- Vibrant and fun work environment with personal 'Deal Shouts' and great colleague support.
- Trips abroad to places like Seville and Vegas
- Rolex Watches for top performers
- Opportunities to work abroad in one of our USA, Asia or European offices
If you want to find out more about the role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant do not hesitate and apply now to join the Phaidon International team!