Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Central London
Salary: 24,000/annum + Uncapped Commission
Start date: Immediate start
Are you a graduate looking to start off a new career path and develop your sales skills?
Are you driven and ambitious, looking to work in a fun and fast paced environment?
If this sounds like you, then read on to find out about the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, your main responsibilities will be:
- Be an ambassador for global companies.
- Work closely with your hiring managers to advise them and understand their hiring needs
- Source candidates for fortune 500 companies as well as many exciting start ups
- Build strong relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Become an expert negotiator and mediator.
- Match the best talent and help them achieve their own objectives.
The Benefits of joining the team are:
- Team social events every quarter
- Lunch and breakfast clubs to exclusive restaurants around London
- Trips abroad to party locations: last year we visited Seville!
- Trip to Vegas for global top performers
- Even Rolex watches! Really!
If this sounds exciting to you and you want to find out more about the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant do not hesitate and apply now to join the Phaidon International team!