Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 - Uncapped Commission
If you are a recent graduate, or looking to reimagine your potential, I would suggest you keep on reading down below…
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International can offer you things like fast progression, high earning potential and an international career.
We are actively looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our vibrant Team in central London and help us grow our Phaidon family.
The Role of a Graduate Trainee Consultant at Phaidon International
- You will build new, long-lasting relationships with a variety of clients
- You will headhunt skilled and senior level candidates for high-level job vacancies
- You will be the facilitator between the candidates and clients as well as manage the entire recruitment cycle
- You will need to be determined and resilient when things do not go as planned
Benefits and Incentives of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Breakfast & Lunch Clubs to Michelin starred restaurants
- Discounted gym membership
- Holidays to places like Ibiza and Las Vegas - all expenses paid for
- Rolex Watches for top performers
- Opportunities to be relocated across our USA, Asia or European offices
About Phaidon International
Established back in 2004, Phaidon International has more than 15 years of experience in the recruitment industry and works across 12 offices located in the UK, Asia, USA, and Europe.
Counting over 800 employees on board, we are still hungry for growth and have been working hard to see that number hit 1100 by the end of 2020.
Phaidon recruits within five different industry sectors: Life Sciences, IT, Infrastructure, End-to-end Supply Chain, and Financial Services.
Excellent in-house training is provided to all our new joiners to develop them into top-performing Recruitment Consultants.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International, then click on the link below.