Trainee Recruitment Consultant
* Are you motivated by Incentives like; Holidays, Nights Out and Rolex Watches?
* Do you want to work in a vibrant and fun working environment?
* Are you motivated by things like progression, money or trainee or development?
If you answered yes to the above, then read on to find out more about opportunities as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant in Phaidon International. Phaidon International is looking for Degree educated candidates from all backgrounds to join our team in Central London a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for our Contracts Division.
The Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for building new client relationships with Fortune 500 Companies.
* As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will network with hiring managers and decision-makers to understand their hiring needs and further growth plans.
* You will headhunt or source highly skilled candidates for high-level job vacancies for your client base.
* You'll work as a mediator between your client's and candidates and provide offers to successful candidates.
* The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will work in a vibrant telephone-based environment working towards sales targets.
Benefits of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* Amazing Holidays to party locations like Ibiza and Vegas.
* You get 24 days annual leave to take your well-earned rest. In addition, you get 8 Bank holidays.
* Lunch clubs at London's most exclusive restaurants.
* Private Healthcare.
* Rolex Watches for top business performers.
* Opportunities to work abroad in one of our global offices in Europe, USA or Asia.
Phaidon International has been established since 2004, and since then has grown to a global Recruitment Sales business with 12 offices internationally with over 800 employees across UK, Europe, USA and Asia. Phaidon recruits within the most lucrative industry sectors: Infrastructure, Financial Services and Professional Services.
We are an award-winning company that offers excellent training and development through our in-house training team, and we give you the tools needed to be a top-performing Recruitment Consultant for Phaidon International.
If you are interested in applying for the Trainee Recruitment Consultant position at Phaidon International, then please apply directly.