£42,000 to £50,000 + 10% Annual Bonus
Phaidon International is a global recruitment business with over 1000 staff across the UK, EU, USA and Asia. We focus on sourcing senior level talent for our global clientele and we're now looking to expand our marketing function to supporting our sales side of the business.
Phaidon International is looking for a talented, energetic and driven Website Manager to join our team. This individual will want to make a real difference.
The Website Manager will report into our Digital Marketing Manager and support the wider business by optimising the web journey for our regions and brands. The chosen candidate will also use data analytics to create a positive UX for clients, candidates and Talent Acquisition.
Duties of a Website Manager:
- Optimising the web journey to ensure brand continuity that is distinctive per region and brand
- Using data analytics to create a positive and impactful UX for clients and candidates
- Create a content space which supports our SEO growth objectives
- Website review on functionality and technical capability
- Manage website agency and be the technical SEO owner to drive organic growth.
- Drive new relevant traffic to each sub brand site which converts to lead placement
The Website Manager must have:
- At least 2 years as website manager with extensive knowledge on CMS
- Experience in managing agencies
- Experience with on-page & technical SEO
- Ability to understand data & analyse
- A degree in Marketing desirable
- Project management experience desirable (if they'll be overseeing new/revamped sites)
The marketing team (based in London, Hong Kong, New York and Dallas) support our international recruitment business and strive every day to ensure efficiency when acquiring new talent, candidates, and clients.
Phaidon International is growing year on year, backed by Quilvest Capital Partners, both in supporting clients and candidates with their talent & job search, but also in achieving their impressive new record of 1000 employees worldwide.
For more information on the Website Manager position please apply directly.