Graduate Recruitment Intake, Germany
September 2020 or January 2021 start dates
Berlin based with Full Training Provided (m/f/d)
Phaidon International is looking for Graduates with bi-lingual business fluency in both English and German languages to join our Berlin office in Mid-September for our final Graduate intake this year or for January 2021.
We strongly believe that our model to bring in competitive, energetic, and highly motivated , bi-lingual English and German language Graduates at the entry level, and train them from the ground up, has led to our overall growth and success.
I am looking to hire individuals who want to work in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment- we have the benefit of having an ambitious, start-up mentality with the backing of an international, corporate, high growth business.
If you are a competitive, driven, inquisitive, proactive individual who can build rapport easily then you should join us on our journey!
We are 360 Recruiters which means you will learn every part of the recruitment sales cycle from lead generation and conversion, business development, account management and relationship building, candidate sourcing and headhunting, process management, closing techniques, after sales and care- fundamentally we teach you how to strategically grow your own business!
What will we train our Graduate Recruiters to do?
- Our Recruiters proactively acquire and maintain relationships with a wide range of industry leading businesses, institutions and individuals in their specialised market.
- Using their bi-lingual fluency in both German and English languages they build strong relationships with clients in their native language.
- They then consult with their client to understand their needs in terms of specialist talent.
- With support and training, our Graduate Recruiters manage the process from start to finish from business development, to sourcing the talent, all the way to negotiating the job offer.
- When a candidate is successfully placed with a client our Graduate Recruiters will not only receive a commission but will be moving their way up the ladder to success.
What are the perks of joining Phaidon International's Graduate Intake?
- An award-winning training program alongside continuous training and support from our learning and development team and your manager.
- A start-up atmosphere backed by the support and structure of an international company
- A truly diverse environment with over 19 languages currently in the office
- Transparent and set targets for your career set from day one
- Base salary + uncapped commission (earning potential 40-45k year one)
Some extra incentives include; Weekly early finish targets, Monthly socials, Quarterly top performers lunches, Bi-Annual company holidays to the likes of Las Vegas and Seville.
We welcome anyone with any degree major and an array of experience to join our diverse team of International consultants a few things all our Recruiters have in common are, they:
- Are naturally competitive and goal-driven.
- Are curious and inquisitive-they love to talk!
- Strive to continuously learn and be better
- Excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Are self-motivated with a "can do " attitude
Please note to work in Berlin you must have full EU right to work without requiring sponsorship and speak business fluent German AND English.
Other modern European Languages are a bonus but not essential
Apply today to join our Graduate Intake with your CV (in English or German) and one of our team will be in touch.
Phaidon International, the parent company of five specialist recruitment brands, exists to solve one of the top challenges faced by organizations and business leaders globally - attracting and securing talent.
Our integrated network of 12 office hubs globally allows our teams within each brand identify hard to find, and highly sought-after talent from a local, regional, and global perspective.
We believe in helping the clients and candidates we work with to reimagine their potential. Whether it's supporting the growth of our clients team by finding a business-critical hire, or guiding candidates throughout their career journey, we believe in mutual trust and understanding built through long-term partnerships.
This core belief defines our business internally as well, where our values of Ability, Loyalty, and Character are at the heart of our meritocratic and high growth culture.
Find out more by visiting our website: https://www.phaidoninternational.com/work-for-us
Graduate Recruitment Consultant, GermanyBerlin | + Uncapped Commission
October 2020 or January 2021 start datesBerlin based with Full Training Provided (m/f/d)Phaidon I...Read more
Graduate Associate Recruiter - LondonEngland | Negotiable
Phaidon International is a multinational Recruitment Company that has won over 60 independent awa...Read more
Sales Consultant - RecruitmentHong Kong | Negotiable
Phaidon International is a global recruitment consultancy, established in our CEO's bedroom in Lo...Read more